Post Production Training
Every client is different so each course is developed depending on the requirements and skill level of the participants. Whether you require a refresher on the basics of editing, understanding sound mixing, building & authoring DVDs or creating animation, Simon can tailormake a course that suits your needs.
For more information and pricing on the courses & workshops available, please contact me here.
Working mainly with Apple’s Final Cut Studio and Adobe Creative Suite, I offer training in the following areas:
– History of editing
– Theories, concepts and workflows
– Basic editing techniques (FCP, Premiere Pro)
– Intermediate editing techniques (FCP, Premiere Pro)
– Advanced editing techniques (FCP, Premiere Pro)
– Sound mixing
MOTION GRAPHICS & ANIMATION
– Introduction to motion graphics & basic design principals
– Animation & key framing (Motion & After Effects)
– Intermediate workflows and concepts (Motion & After Effects)
– Cooking and compositing
– Round tripping from FCP to Motion and other cross-app workflows
– Creating Animated DVD/BLURAY menus
- Concepts of colour correction and colour theory
- Primary colour correction
- Secondary colour correction
- Grading and achieving the right look
COMPRESSION AND DELIVERY TECHNIQUES
- Current compression trends, formats and codecs
- DVD/BLURAY design, authoring & building
- Compression for YouTube, Vimeo & mobile devices
- Delivery methods
BACK UP, ARCHIVE & MAINTENANCE
- Correct post production workflows
- Backing up: How, Why & When?
- Archive methods, equipment and workflows
- Restoring Projects: Best Practices
For more information and rates on post production training, drop me a line here.